Sunday 17 October 2010

Mojo's back!

Phew, sewing mojo came back today - at about 6pm though....  Anyhoo I'd already made a start on some pj's and finished the top this evening (just a hem and ribbon to do) and made the bottoms in about 1.5 hours in a soft white cotton, trimmed at the bottom with the same fabric.  The top  and trim is a lovely soft cotton lawn in duckegg blue: 
I got it from ebay at £5.95/meter.  I only got 1 meter as it is 150cm wide.  The top pattern I used came as a download from Burdastyle called "Amanda".    It was going to be a top for the summer but I think it makes me look "top heavy" due to the gathering around the neck - I don't need ANY help in that department!
Vivienne is currently helping me with the window display so she can't model them for me at the moment, I'll add it to the list for later!

Think I need to have a go at a knit top next.  Can you believe I haven't ever worked with knit?!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! TTFN

No comments: