Tuesday 26 October 2010

Don't you just love ebay?

I would like to introduce you to Betty Bernina.  She will be coming to live with me on Thursday and I am very happy.  She is a 730 Record and is capable of many stitches has a buttonhole facility and, more importantly, she has a freearm - I've missed that with my Janome.
I think she may need a good clean and probably a service before she's fully up and running but no doubt we will spend some time getting to know one another other over the weekend...

Betty comes with bobbins and many feet


I'm currently working on a tutorial to show you how to make a strapless top which incorporates a corset.  The corset will only reduce the waist by about 4/5cms but will give a defined shape - more to follow over the next few days.

Have a great evening.

No comments: