|I made the red cardigan|
Before Betty came to the rescue, I used Jennifer to make this, and boy did we struggle. She really does not like knit. Skipped stitches, blah, blah, blah. Thank goodness this was a simple cardigan to make so we got through it in the end!
I cut a size 14, made a small sway back adjustment and added my usual 1" to the sleeve upper arm. I didn't worry about doing any other alterations - it's a cardigan for goodness sake! I did use some stay tape at the shoulder, but other than that it's just front, back, band and sleeves.
It was super easy to make and looks great with Butterick 5147!
Watch this space - there's more to come. I set myself a goal yesterday, and have almost succeeded!
Happy Monday everyone!