Tuesday 8 March 2011

Anyone interested in a corset sew a-long?

I've been thinking about this for sometime and know a few ladies are keen to try it for themselves.  I'm an experienced corset maker and am sure I can help some of you who are itching to give it a go!

I was thinking of starting Sunday 27th March which is officially the start of British Summer Time.  If you are anything like me, this is the time of year where I start to get a little more creative and shake off those winter blues!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and if there are a few of us, it'll be a go'er!



PS I have no idea how to create one of those lovely buttons to attach to your blogs....

Happy Tuesday all xx

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think I'd be up for this. While I'm loathe to commit to another project I don't have time for, I'd like to work on my corsetry skills, and I do already have a pattern...