Saturday 19 November 2011

And the winner is....

Oh my goodness, I have been wracked with guilt - crap broadband issues technical difficulties have ment no posting.  However I am delighted to announce the winner of the fitting book is....

House of Pinherio

Yay, congrats!!  drop me a note with your postal address at rutheveleigh at btinternet dot com and your book will be on it's way to you.

My sewing mojo's back after disappearing for, what feels like, months.....  I've made a skirt and top for work, and am currently working on a shirt, following my visit to Gill Arnold last Saturday.

More on those later.  In the meantime, have a lovely weekend all.

PS Fabricland came up trumps.  They replaced the lengths of double knit, and didn't want the flawed lengths back, so I'm sure I will be able to squeeze something out of them - I feel a simple cardi coming on....

3 comments:

House of Pinheiro said...

Me? Hurray ... Xx

sew vala said...

Congratulations Pinhero.
And I am glad Fabricland sorted it.
PinQueen -Did you ever get my email about the girdles, are they a class?

Pin Queen said...

Sorry Sew Vala I did't see an email re girdles - what are you making now?! Ring me if you need to x